Plant Shutdown Work
Industrial manufacturing sites and utility service providers have periodic maintenance programs to ensure the safe, efficient and economical running of their businesses. These shut downs vary from a few days focused on one section of the business to a complete plant shut down.
- Mobile Abrasive Blasting
- Soda Blasting
- Dry Ice Blasting
- Induction Heating Coating Removal
- Coating application for Tank Liners / Epoxy Coatings / Polibrid / Intumescent Coatings / Non slip floor / Primer top Coats Equipment Coatings
- Factory / Pedestrian / Car Park Line Marking
- Encapsulation (negative air)
AB&P has the advantage of supplying a range of equipment for all its core services and being totally self-sufficient.
The equipment includes;
- Two Mobile Abrasive Blasting Units
- Soda Blasting Equipment
- Dry Ice Blasting Equipment
- Induction Heating Coating Removal Equipment for coating removal / Coal Tar / Lead Paint / Epoxy Coatings
- Mobile Electric Powered Lead Paint Dust Collector – Air Flow 12,000 m3
- Hot Pressure Cleaners
- Trailer Mounted De-contamination Unit with clean / dirty showers / chemical toilet
- Trailer mounted Porta Loo
- Generators ranging in size from a single phase 2-kVA invertor to a three phase trailer mounted / bunded 120-kVA generator complete with a variable speed drive and power outlets RCD protected.
- Water pumps and storage tanks ranging in size from 1,000 – 10,000 litres.
- Portable bunds for compressors and onsite fuel storage
- Diesel Compressors from 400CFM to 50 CFM electric powered
- Paint storage container
- Airless spray equipment
- Lead compliant vacuum cleaner